What we live for is food, shelter, and fresh air to breathe, but with the increasing pollution, it is hard to get pure breeze outside. Although we have upgraded ourselves a lot in the past few years, thus making our air pure is no big deal.
We have Best Air Purifiers, which cleanses the environment inside your home and gives you a safe living environment. But before buying the product you should get all the important information related to it otherwise, it would cause problems later.
Nowadays people do not shy away from investing in things that are beneficial to them. So, buying an Air Purifier for home use is a good investment. We have come up with a list, which will give you a brief understanding of which air purifier to buy.
At the same time making it easier for you to choose a better option for your home. As there are a lot of products and brands available in the market which might confuse you, but with the information, we are going to share here will clear your doubts.
1. Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier
Philips is an old brand and the most trusted one in the Indian market. It offers a variety of products in every range.
Philips air purifier removes 99.97% borne germs. It consists of a 4-stage filtration process which gives a safe home environment.
Here is all you need to know about Philips Air Purifier:-
1) It is a Vitashield clever purification mechanically senses air pleasant and eliminates airborne pollution as small as zero.
2) Cleanses your room within 12 mins with a CADR of 270 m3/hour (widespread room length is 18 feet with the aid of 12 feet with an 8 feet ceiling top).
3) It consists of flirtation process which is carried out in four stages.
4) The four stages are-
a) Pre clear out
b) Activated carbon filter out
c) Double-layered h13 grade
d) HEPA filter
5) Philips offer a four-shade air pleasant indicator
6) It eradicates 98% of bacteria and viruses
7) Tested to clear airborne H1N1 virus
8) Get rid of pollen and residence dust mites.
9) Hypersensitivity friendly great tested using ECARF
1) Healthy Air Protect
2) Child Lock
3) Real-Time Air Quality Feedback
4) Auto-Purification Mode
5) Night Sensing Mode
6) VitaShield IPS
7) Filter HEPA series 1
1) Can trouble you with sensors and warnings
2) Does not consist of a smartphone app
3) Short filter life
4) Not helpful in removing odour entirely
5) It stops completely in case the filter doesn’t get change
2) MI Air Purifier 3
MI is the brand which has captured the entire market with its wide range of products, whether it is smartphones, television sets or Air purifier. Along with the affordable prices, MI gives quality products and ensures trustworthy customer services.
MI has introduced Air purifier 2, which comes with a True HEPA Filter. Unlike other brands, MI is updated with the latest technology. The Air Purifier does have the Smart App Connectivity. And it has been given 4.3-star ratings out of 5.
Here are the details or consider it an Air Purifier Buying Guide
1) It is manufactured with True HEPA Filter.
2) Proficient to eradicate 99.97% bacteria and viruses for molecule size up to 0.3 microns
3) Consists of OLED contact Display
4) It shows the temperature and dampness, also have a Wi-Fi connectivity and working mode.
5) Keen application control, Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
6) You can co-ordinate with the Google collaborator and Amazon Alexa
7) It works on the 3 layer filtration system and 360 Degree Air admission
8) High CADR of 380 m3/h
9) Viable inclusion zone up to 484 Sq. Ft.
10) 1-year guarantee on the primary gadget
1) Thorough Filtration Process
2) Unmatched Cleaning Power
3) Smart Phone Control
4) Cleans 6333 litres of air per minute
5) Energy Efficient and doesn’t make noise
6) Eradicate bacteria molecules up to 0.3 microns
7) Consists of True HEPA filter
8) OLED Touch Display
9) Works with voice assistant
1) Absence of remote can make it difficult to operate as the only way to control it is Wi-Fi connectivity.
2) Even after filter replacement, the foul smell remains
3) The purifier sometimes shows the wrong reading
3) Honeywell Air Touch I5 Room Air Purifier with HEPA Filter
Honeywell is a celebrated brand that makes a lot of smart home appliances. They have come up with the 53-watt purifier which is perfect for a room size of 323 square feet.
It is an indoor purifier and you should consider it as the best air purifier under 10000.
Whereas, it is an ozone-free purifier which can be washed after removal. You can easily use it for a time duration of 8 hours. Along with it, a 3 stage filtration process works to give you a pollution-free surrounding. It is available in White and Gold colour options.
Go through the details of Honeywell 53 watt purifier:-
1) Air Touch A5 indoor purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 organization.
2) Flexible Coverage Area and effectiveness – CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) – 250 cu m/hr, presents to 30 square meter inclusion region for a stay with 2.74m stature – appropriate for use in lounges and rooms.
3) It uses a three-phase progressed filtration procedure that eliminates contaminations with over 99% proficiency.
4) Launderable filter that eliminates bigger residue particles, soil and so forth and improves the life of the HEPA filter.
5) Consolidated channel with high-effectiveness HEPA and actuated carbon channel that eliminates any tiny contamination and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and dust
6) It likewise eliminates formaldehyde, harmful gases, VOCs and smell.
7) Totally ‘Ozone Free’ Purifier. Doesn’t emanate any contaminated gases as a result of the filtration process.
8) 3D Air Flow Design guarantees enhanced dissemination
9) Around 3000 hours of filter life.
10) It can be utilised for like 8 hours on the daily basis. And can be used for 1 year without any change of filter.
11) The company is giving a guarantee of 1 year on the product.
1) Activated carbon filter for removing large size pollutants
2) The HEPA filter and activated carbon filter work together to eliminate the bacteria molecules from the breeze.
3) 3D Air Flow: This technology makes the cleansed air to reach every part and corner of the room.
4) Effective purification in 10 minutes: It comes with CADR of 250 cu.m/hr. It works perfectly for the room size of 30 Square meters. It purifies the environment within 10 minutes.
5) Child Lock
6) 3000 hours of filter life. You can use the filter for 3000 hours and can change it afterwards. The filter can be used for 9 months and works for 8 hours a day.
7) No Sound; It is completely noise-free, effective enough for your sound sleep.
8) Saves Energy: It requires only energy up to 3 CFL bulbs.
1) It fills the pockets and the filter needs to be changed quite often depending upon the level of pollution in your surroundings.
2) Sometimes the bad smell of the filter becomes quite unbearable and it can be annoying at times.
3) The fan of the purifier makes noise sometimes.
4) Sharp Air Purifier for Homes & Offices
It is a Japanese product, and till now the company has sold approximately 8 crore purifier worldwide. It works on the Plasmacluster technology. Not only this, this purifier is equipped with advanced Japanese technologies which make it a one of a kind product.
1) It consists of a double purification process and it chips away at double decontamination mode.
2) The indoor purifier has inbuilt Plasmacluster innovation and is confirmed by 31 worldwide labs.
3) It consists of 3 types of filters and thus the air is purified by three processes.
4) The three filters are Grade H14 HEPA Filter, Voluminous Granular Active Carbon Filter and a Pre-Filter that purges the air with its exceptional 20-degree wind current to cover the whole room.
5) The Sharp purifier is planned in Japan and fabricated under exacting quality control to guarantee. In addition, the item praises the look and feel needed for your rooms or living spaces.
6) This Purifier has predominant refining productivity. Not only, but it can clean and purge the breeze multiple times in a single hour in a room of 200 square feet space.
7) Works for 24 x 7 x 365 days and can work the entire day with no interferences even in a non-ventilated room.
8) Uniquely, Sharp purifier offers the most elevated evaluation materials made of ABS material to guarantee wellbeing for the clients.
9) It has an extraordinary HAZE work for Indian conditions.
10) Sharp Purifier additionally has an Auto-restart alternative, Auto and Manual modes, Dust and Odour sensor, low commotion level.
1) Positive and Negative ions generated by plasma discharge is released in the air.
2) These ions act upon the pollutants present in the air and it also removes the hydrogen.
3) These radicals form a bond with hydrogen and returns as water in the surrounding.
4) It gives 20% airflow with the help of which the filters cleanses and purifies the pollutants present in the surrounding.
5) When the pollutant level is high in the air, it automatically uses the HAZE Mode. This mode is inbuilt in the purifier and it depends on the places.
6) The control and display panel shows the pollution level and also helps you to get rid of the bad smell in the surrounding.
7) Helps you get sound and peaceful sleep.
8) It consists of three different modes
9) Filters of Sharp captures, cigarette smoke, Allergens, Cooking odour, Pet Dander
1) The replacement of filter may cost you a lot of money. The filters are quite expensive.
2) It does not consist of a lot of smart features as it is available in many other purifiers.
3) Sharp has no carbon activation filters.
5) MI Air Purifier 2C
MI has a wide range of products to offer. Another one from its bag is MI Air Purifier 2C, just like other purifiers it comes with HEPA technology to purify the air in the house.
Although it is designed especially for the Indian customers and according to the climate and weather system in India.
Every city’s temperature is different and you should buy the product accordingly. It is one of the Best Air Purifiers.
Here are some details which you should pay attention to:
1) It is equipped with a HEPA filter.
2) MI Purifier has a filtration efficiency of 98%. Works upon the pollutants of size up to 0.3 microns.
3) Its air intake is 360 degrees.
4) CADR is 350m3/h and best suited for the room space of 452 square feet.
5) Consists of Real-Time Air Quality indicator.
6) It has a control panel and it only has one button to control the process and it is easy to use and understand.
7) Works beneficially as no ozone emitter.
8) To show the air quality, it consists of a feature in which the colour changes from red to green.
9) It is best fitted for people suffering from allergies, asthma, respiratory problems. By clearing the air it let people breathe properly.
10) It works on the 29 Watt of electricity.
1) Consists of Dual filtration process and have a HEPA filter to purify the air.
2) Equipped with Real-Time Air Quality Indicator.
3) It covers an area of 452 square feet
4) You can easily change the filter by yourself, thus have the feature of DIY filter Change.
5) Have a high CADR of 350m/h
6) Effectively traps dust particles, pollutants, hair, floccules and other tiny particles.
7) Start action in just 10 minutes, you will get your clean air within minutes.
8) It also shows the quality of breeze through various colour indications.
9) Easy to handle, use and maintain
10) The cost of filters is really low and doesn’t cost you a hefty amount during replacement.
1) The filter is incapable of removing bad smell from the air
2) Does not comprises Wi-Fi connectivity
3) Uncertain air quality during auto mode
6) HUL Pureit H201 50-Watt Air Purifier
Hindustan Unilever is years old company which sales water purifiers, but now they have come up with their brand for air purifier. In addition, a trusted brand, and the company has a huge customer base across India.
1) It consists of a HEPA filter as well as a carbon filter for better purification.
2) High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
3) Perfectly fits for an area of 220-550 sq. ft. /20 – 51 sq. meter.
4) Appropriate for enormous room/lounge (little to medium) Clean
5) Its CADR value and air Delivery Rate is 220 m3/hr. CADR shows the volume of refined air (in cubic meter) which the purifier creates each hour.
6) The company gives a warranty of 1 year on the product.
7) Its advanced features eradicates the pollutants 98 % and other harmful air molecules within 60 minutes.
8) Activated Carbon Filter eliminates unsafe gases, for example, formaldehyde, toluene and TVOCs.
9) It likewise eliminates gas-based smell Pure invigorate guarantees unadulterated air by reviving all the air in the room once like clockwork.
10) Measures your air quality once at regular intervals to show the Quality of Air in your room
11) Ultra calm execution for cleaner evenings and stimulated days
1) Its 360-degree air intake delivers clean air in every corner of the room.
2) Consists of well- developed air vents, the room gets filled with pure air within a few minutes.
3) Promises to deliver pure refreshing air to the customers.
4) Equipped with advanced sensors, it changes the speed automatically and makes changes accordingly.
5) The purification process takes place according to the level of pollutants present in the room.
6) It maintains the consistency of purity of the breeze you breathe.
7) Inbuilt air quality indicator shows the quality of the breeze you are breathing. To put it differently, it changes after it starts working, and shows when the purification process gets completed.
8) For faster completion of the purification process, it has 2 filters and fans.
9) Save Electricity: It has a low power consumption feature
10) Does not require much space.
11) It consists of different features where you can easily change the fan speed and timers.
12) Guaranteed fresh fragrance, no bad smell and odour.
13) It alerts you in prior when you have to change the filters.
1) Does not have Wi-Fi connectivity
7) Airspa With Device Tms 16 Hepa Air Purifier with Unique 7 Stage Filtration + Remote Control
As the name suggests, Air Spa purifier is well equipped and dedicated to giving you clean and fresh breeze.
Significantly, there are millions of bacteria and pollutants present in the environment which makes the air quality bad. For this reason, to get clean breeze, Air Spa brought purifiers with 7 filtration process.
The TMS 16 of Air Spa purifier cleans indoor breeze, assisting with keeping it toxin and pollutant-free. With a 7stage filtration framework, this purifier is outfitted with all the apparatuses important to keep the air you inhale inside, unadulterated.
Here are the things you should know, it may work as an Air Purifier buying guide for you.
1) Best among all, we can say, as it provides a seven filtration process to get extreme quality of purity in the air we breathe.
2) It also has a HEPA filter with 36 nm Ultraviolet light.
3) With the help of this, the negative ionizers generate the negative ions to eradicate the negative bacteria and dust particles.
4) The CADR rate of Spa purifier is180 m3/hr,
5) The purifier is capable of purifying the breeze in the space of 35 m3.
6) All the filters it consists of are washable and to point out, we can say that it doesn’t let the bacteria released by furniture and other appliances get to mix in the surrounding.
1) It consists of multiple filters,
a) Pre-filter and cold catalyst filter
b) Activated Carbon Filter
c) Anti-Microbial Filter
d) HEPA filter
2) There is a separate ultraviolet light which works to neutralize micro-organisms
3) It has a negative ionizer, which generates negative ions which act upon the bacteria. Although it makes the environment clean and improve the air quality.
1) No proper reading of air quality shown by the timers
2) Sound issue, fans make sometimes annoying noise
3) Indicator lights work inappropriately
8) Prestige 4.0 Air Purifier
Known for making kitchen utensils and appliances, Prestige is one of the best in the market. It has now introduced its purifier that too in an affordable range.
It has a particularly adaptable Coverage Area and effectiveness – Offers up to 385 SQ. FT. Inclusion region for a stay with 9 feet stature which is reasonable for use in family rooms.
Consequently, it has a 5 step filtration process that eliminates pollutants. It eradicates bacteria and viruses from the surrounding using HEPA filter along with a Carbon filter. Removes toxins and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and dust. In addition, it is a completely Ozone Free purifier and doesn’t discharge any unsafe gases as a side-effect of the filtration innovation.
1) It is of 9000, totally under your budget and you can easily understand and handle it.
2) It has an inbuilt timer, which informs when the purification process gets completed.
3) Consists of night mode, which works according to the temperature and level of pollutants present in the environment.
4) It also indicates when it is time to change the filter and then you can replace it on time.
1) Equipped with 5 stage filtration process which gives fresh and clean breeze to breathe.
2) Furthermore, it has Advanced HEPA filter to eradicate pollutants
3) Its Humidifier releases cold breeze during the purification process.
4) In-built air quality indicator.
5) 4 Speed controller which controls the speed of fans and filters
6) Timer function to inform when the purification process gets completed. Moreover, also informs when it is time to replace the filters.
7) Filter Replace Alert
8) Child Lock
9) Auto Sensor Mode
1) Doesn’t remove the foul smell of filters
2) Fans make noise during the filtration process
9) Atlanta Healthcare 7-Stage 43-Watt Air Purifier With Hepa
This air purifier is effective and comprises 7 filtration process, all in all, to give allergen-free air to the user. The process might take longer than usual to give the purified breeze. But it is worth the wait. It consists of several filters
b) HEPA filter
c) Anti-bacterial filter
d) Activated carbon
e) Photo Catalyst Oxidization
f) UV light and ionizer
It purifies an area up to 350 square feet. As can be seen, it comes in white colour, and it has a maximum noise level of 35 dB. To summarize, it has a night mode and controlled with a remote. Its CADR rate is 170 m3/h. It works on the voltage of 220 Volts.
1) Its inbuilt UV light eradicates bacteria, pollutants and micro-organisms. In addition, it has capacity of sterilization.
2) Ioniser: it works to improve the air quality, can generate high-density ions to give fresh air.
3) Auto Start feature: Its auto-start feature enables it to work on its own.
4) Timer: It informs after the process of purification gets completed, but on the other hand indicates the replacement of filters after a specific time duration.
5) Odour Sensor: It eliminates the bad and foul smell that comes from the filters.
6) Play and Plug, Do it yourself. You can easily change the filters on your own, it does not need any expert for it. So, here save you money.
7) Super Silence Technology: The best thing which we need is sound sleep and it not only help you get fresh and clean air to breathe but also make you sound asleep.
8) CE Certified; it is a certification which needs to be taken to sell your product in the market and Atlanta Health Care air purifier is sold in the market with proper certification.
9) It comes with a 1-year warranty. Given these points, the company ensures it, customer, with proper services and replacement if they find any fault during the warranty period.
10) We need pure air not only to breathe but many areas we have to maintain the air quality standards.
1) Does not show proper air quality reading sometimes
10) Blue Star BS-AP300DAI 444CMH 43-Watt Air Purifier
There are a variety of products in the market, it gets tuff to decide Best Air Purifier Brand which is in your budget. Overall, Blue star air purifier under Rs10, 000. It works on SensAir Technology.
1) It works on HEPA technology, purifies it and makes the air clean.
2) Covers an area of 300 square feet and delivers pure air to every corner of the room.
3) Consists of auto filter clean LED indicator, it works for 720 hours and then you have to replace the filters.
4) Active Carbon Filters eliminate the bacteria and pollutants to give a clean environment in the house.
5) The company is giving 2 years of warranty on the product, in case, if you find any fault you can ask to get it replaced within the stipulated time interval.
1) The brand works on the tagline “Destroys Harmful Pollutants before They Can Destroy You”.
2) Works on advanced 3 stages multi purification system
3) It also consists of Air Quality Sensors
4) Auto Filter Clean LED Indicator
5) Equipped with HEPA filter which traps the pollutants and harmful micro-organisms present in the air.
6) Microbe DeActive+ Technology; it effectively works to eradicate the bacteria, micro-organisms.
1) The filter does not work properly sometimes
2) Company does not provide proper customer support whenever required.
3) You will need to pay a hefty amount during the filter replacement
We have prepared the list of Best Air Purifiers, which are easy to use and are budget-friendly. Although, these filters have some pros and cons mostly it does the work properly.
You have multiple options to choose from. But you should decide on your own which the perfect fit for your house is. Though the process should depend on certain parameters and then you should decide which Air Purifier to Buy.
Every Air Purifier is under the amount of Rs 10000 so you shouldn’t think much.
Best Air Ourifiers under 10000 – Key points:
1) Room Size: Air Purifiers come in different shapes and sizes and it covers a large area depending upon the technology, although you should choose it according to your requirement and one of them is the size of your room.
2) Filter Type: Many of them use more than 1 filter through HEPA filter is common among them all. Usually, most of the companies use 2 filters and it goes from 3, 4, 5 and few of the filters use 7 filtration process as well.
Overall it depends on which one you are buying and how much it is needed. Like if you are living in a city where there is less pollution you don’t need an advanced air purifier for it, a normal one will work.
3) Level of Pollution: As stated above, you should buy the purifier according to the climate and the pollution level. As shown above, one of the few things which you need to keep in mind is the Clean Air Delivery Rate and Air Change per Hour. There should be certified measures and more the ACH it is better. All in all, you can check the specifications and get the details in prior.
4) Ionization: If you are planning to buy an Air Purifier which consists of UV filtration and ionization. In short, you should not think of taking it home, as it releases ozone during the purification process. In fact, it might be harmful to people who are dealing with respiratory problems and it is harmful to the environment as well.
5) Filter Replacement: Ask the seller the period of the filter change, when do you need to change the filter and how much is it going to cost you every time, because paying a lot for the filters isn’t a good option for you.