The unsung hero of the Indian kitchen, a mixer grinder is an important product for easy cooking. First of all, the best mixer grinder is one with many elements.
These are the kind of motor, the number of jars, among others. While it caters to many kitchen needs, people miss out on some of its most crucial qualities.
Like what, you ask?
- It offers ease in making chutneys. This is a popular Indian accompaniment with the main course.
- Also, juicing becomes a child’s play using a mixer grinder.
- Finally, grinding vegetables while cooking becomes easy when one uses a mixie.
List of best mixer grinder in India
However, how do you decide the best mixer grinder in India? Leave your worries to us! Let us straight away get to the list of the best 10 in India.
Besides being easily available online, these products can be bought offline as well. So let’s find out, which ones are these:
Note: This list is in no particular order of preference.
1. Panasonic MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder
An attractive model in the world of mixer grinders is the Panasonic MX-AC400. Undoubtedly, it is a supremely powerful mixer grinder with a 500-Watt motor.
The most noteworthy of its elements is the dual safety mechanism. The first feature is the safety lid lock feature. The second and very important one is the motor.
It does not begin until you close the lid correctly. Moreover, it is regarded as the best juicer mixer grinder in India because it has a centrifugal juicer system. It comes with four jars for convenient wet and dry grinding.
To sum up, the samurai edge technology grinds the hardest edible items to a fine powder in a matter of a few seconds.
- Stainless blade with Samurai edge
- A powerful motor
- Thirdly, it has sturdy handles
- Beautiful design
- Amazing safety features
- The lid has a rubber washer, which is where the food gets stuck some times.
Warranty- 2 years on the product + 5 years on the motor
2. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Certainly one of the best mixer grinders in India, this Preethi Mixer Grinder comes with its set of pros and cons.
Surely one of the best in India, this one comes with a centrifugal juicer. The grinder comes with 5 jars for robust operations.
It is known for its very powerful motor and is known to slice and grate in a matter of a few seconds.
Also, it is a smart product that informs you if there is an overload on the mixie. The light turns from blue to red. Consequently, the user will have to reset the loader settings to use the grinder again.
- Vega W5 motor for instant grinding
- Multifunctional blades that are super-fast
- 1 out of 5 jars is Masterchef that kneads dough in 2 minutes
- 3 in 1 Insta-fresh juicer
- Beautiful design and appealing to the eyes
- Slightly noisy compared to other mixer grinders
- Users may experience a burning smell on first-time use. But they should not worry about it. The smell is that of mixie varnish burning.
Warranty- 2 years product warranty + 5 years for the motor
3. Sujata Powermatic Plus+ CH 900-Watt Juicer Mixer cum Grinder
Possibly the easiest answer to, ‘which is the best mixer grinder in India?’- Sujata Powermatic Plus+.
The most defining feature of this mixer grinder is its suitability for prolonged use. Hence, it is can pull-off heavy grinding jobs rather easily.
Furthermore, it has double ball bearings for higher efficiency. To chop vegetables finely, it has durable, stainless blades attached to it. Likewise, the other two jars are used for dry grinding and making purees or chutneys.
What’s more? Well, let’s find out:
- Suitable for very long use, up to 90 minutes
- A transparent, unbreakable jar for wet grinding
- Strong stainless blade for faster cutting
- Shock-proof and immensely safer
- Compared to its counterparts, it comes with only 3 jars.
Warranty- 1 year
4. Prestige Iris 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Probably the best mixer grinder in India, the Prestige Iris 750-Watt mixer grinder comes with 3 stainless steel jars. Alongside this, it also has a juicing jar.
It is because of the stainless steel that the jars become more durable compared to its other counterparts.
Prestige is one of the best companies for appliances. They make it a point to abide by all safety rules and regulations. Therefore, don’t worry about your safety while using this mixer grinder in the kitchen.
There is also an overload switch that prompts you in case of the overuse of the mixie. Some of the pros and cons of this product include.
- Stainless steel jars for more durability
- Easy-grip handles
- Multifunctional blades
- Powerful motor
- Attractive design, which adds to the beauty of your kitchen even more
- Not well-abled for prolonged use
Warranty- 2 years
5. Butterfly Smart 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Butterfly is a fantastic brand renowned across India known to make the best mixer grinder. Definitely, it covers everything from durability to performance and safety. However, its best feature is something different.
It is highly known for its power consumption and design. These two features are its most attractive. Also, the blades are stainless steel, razor-sharp for the ease of chopping and grinding.
Similarly, it has an added feature of whipping, which reduces a lot of kitchen work drastically. Whether it is making chutneys or milkshakes, everything is taken care of with its lovely features.
- Comes with four jars- mixing, grinding, chopping, and juicing
- Not high-maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Vacuum rubber shoes on the jar lid. That is made of polycarbonate material. This combination ensures a firm grip with the jar body.
- Efficient pusher to avoid fruit/ vegetable wastage during juicing
- Lids can be slightly fragile
- The motor is noisier at high speeds.
Warranty- 2 years for the product + 5 years for the motor
6. Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 500-Watt
Add the Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft mixer and grinder to your kitchen appliances. In contrast to others, this mixie comes with nickel blades for super fine grinding.
For the convenience of users, this mixer grinder has thicker jars for heavy-duty grinding without a problem.
Also, it has a 3-speed control to meet different grinding needs. The motor is 500-watts, which ensures great performance for a longer time. Consequently, an exciting feature of this mixie is its flow breakers, which provides efficient mixing and grinding.
By this logic, there is no question of which the best mixer grinder in India is!
- An energy-efficient motor (500-Watts)
- Suction feet at the bottom for minimal mixer movement
- Thicker jars for more durability
- Handles with great grips
- Overload protection for the mixer grinder
- Compared to its competitors, this mixie is known to make more noise.
Warranty- 2 years on product + motor
7. Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer and Grinder
First of all, take a moment to appreciate how smart people at the Bajaj company are. They made the absolute best mixer grinder with a powerful motor.
But to keep the process of mixing, grinding, and juicing uninterrupted, they added vacuum feet at the end of the mixie.
To safeguard you from power-surges, they have added overload protection to avoid any energy problems or fluctuations. Due to its sturdy, multifunctional blades, you can make the best chutneys and purees.
A light indicator, albeit an LED one, helps in identifying the power status of the machine. Also, the body is corrosion-proof and shiny, making your kitchen look outstanding.
Therefore, find some more pros and cons of this product here:
- An LED indicator to inform about the mixie usage
- Multifunctional blades to grind ingredients of various textures
- Comes with a 500-Watt motor, which is very powerful and energy-efficient
- Finally, 3-speed control to increase or decrease the speed in order to avoid overload
- Makes more sound compared to any other product
- The initial smell of burning due to varnish, which fades away eventually
Warranty- 1-year product warranty
8. Philips HL7756/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
An international brand, Philips is one of the most trustworthy names in India too, for appliances. It also makes the best mixer grinder in India known for prolonged grinding capabilities. Therefore, it is ideal for mixing and grinding all kinds of edible foods.
Likewise, it can also handle dals, and grind them with much ease. One of the best features of this mixer grinder is the air ventilation system, which allows easy cooling of the appliance.
Consequently, to ensure a firm association between the machine and jars, the couplers have been made with great care.
It comes with 3 jars made of stainless steel made of the highest quality. The lids of the jars have rubber gaskets, so there is no leakage while grinding.
For example, if you are wet grinding, you will not have to worry about spilling.
- Superior grinding performance
- Powerful turbo motor
- Advanced air ventilation system
- High-quality stainless steel jars
- Leakproof jars
- The warranty for this mixer grinder is not as much as the others.
Warranty- 2 years on the product
9. Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo MX-151 500-Watt
Another one of the best mixer grinder in our country, the Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo MX is a good fit for any kitchen. Due to its market credibility, the sale of this appliance is very high, especially in North India.
It seems like a great choice if you are looking for a product, which grinds tough ingredients. These include tamarind, pepper, and turmeric among others. While it has overload protection and speed regulation, it also has versatile jars for different purposes.
The multitude of jars helps in dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, etc. Furthermore, it is relatively compact compared to others in the market. For this reason, it is also an efficient product.
- Produced by one of the best brands in India
- Razor-sharp blades for consistent grinding
- Easy-to-use knob for speed regulation
- Comes with a powerful
- Slightly noisy motor and becomes very hot
Warranty- 1 year
10. Lifelong Power Pro 500-watt Mixer
Finally, the last mixer grinder on our list is the Lifelong Power Pro. Possibly the best juicer mixer grinder out of all available, its pros definitely outweigh its cons.
Due to its three-speed operations, it ensures proper mixing, grinding, and liquidizing. The stainless jars come with tight lids for the proper functioning of the juicer.
An overall winner, let’s find out about its best features in detail:
- Sturdy stainless jar body + handles
- 3 different jars for chutney, puree, and juices
- An overload protector
- A multi-functional blade system
- Beautiful design
- No rubber gaskets on lids
Warranty- 1 year
So, which of these is the best mixer grinder in India? Furthermore, which one suits your needs the most? Select and make your choice accordingly! Also, don’t forget to share your choice with us.