Pandemic bringing out the worst of your body and mind? And gyms or the outdoors seems to be a risky affair? Fret not my friend- This article will tell you all about the Best Treadmills in India that money can buy for your mental and physical fitness needs.
In these tough times, where one is cooped up at home for a majority of the time in a day with work pressures soaring high and limited forms of entertainment, the mind is bound to feel the stress and frustration.
Then naturally a lot of us tend to turn to stress-eating and ordering in from the multitude of unhealthy but lip-smacking options easily available at a click of a button on our phones. Food may cheer you up for the moment, but as the saying goes… “A moment on the lips, forever on the hips” seems to be more of a reality than just a saying. Then again the weight woes begin to take a toll on your mental and physical health.
So why not break free from the vicious cycle and use the very useful smartphone to make a smart choice of lifestyle? How…? By investing in any one of the Best Treadmills in India that we have comprehensively evaluated and listed below so that you and your loved ones can get on that treadmill, and walk a few miles a day towards better well-being.
Why investing in Treadmill is a good idea?
Before we get on to the list, let’s first look at why investing in any one of the best treadmill brands in India for home use is the smarter option…
1) Pandemic or not, Exercising at home is comparatively more economic and comfortable as you have control of the timing, much more hygienic, no awkward slip of the eyes to deal with, and best of all, you get to choose your own music to blast on the stereo.
2) Old or young, everyone at home can use the treadmill without having to depend on you to reach the gym and they too can take their own sweet time at it.
3) With the work from home situation making you work for longer than usual, your metabolism is taking a seat back as well, but with a treadmill, at home, you can be working while working out.
Think about it! How awesome is it that you get to burn calories and walk away from the stress while being productive at work…
Anyhow, Let’s dive into the list of best treadmill brands in India for home use
Best treadmill brands in India for home use
1) PowerMax Fitness TDM-100M 2.0HP Motorised Foldable Electric Treadmill
This treadmill is your best friend if you are worried about the spacing issue at home or worried about your neighbours being annoyed by the noise or if you find yourself in clumsy situations pretty often. You can have a quick read about the features.
- Compact, convenient and Quiet: The PowerMax Fitness TDM-100M 2.0HP Motorised Foldable Electric Treadmill takes up not more than one square meter of space. And you have to dismantle the machine either.
- The efficient yet powerful motor is designed to keep the noise on the down-low while you walk your woes away. The convenience aspect is taken care of by the iPad and water bottle holder placed on the machine. This treadmill comes with inbuilt speakers and AUX input that supports your smartphone or pen drives as well.
- Smart tracking: This machine is enabled with smart sensors that will be keeping track of your walking pace, speed, pulse rate as you workout, time spent on the distance covered with the incline used which will all be displayed on a 5-inch LED display. The smart tracking is also supported by the pre-set workout programs so that you get to start working out hassle-free.
Safe and Durable: The PowerMax Fitness TDM-100M 2.0HP Motorised Foldable Electric Treadmill can withstand weights up to 105 Kgs. The Dual Spring Shock Absorption system along with the Double Layered Running Board helps protect your joints by adjusting itself according to your exercise patterns.
This treadmill also comes with an anti-skid running belt and an Auto-stop safety feature to minimize injury and risk of accidents. The durability of the machine stays intact with the semi-auto lubrication, Hydraulic Soft-drop System folding and precision-machined roller that ensures smooth functioning while in and out use.
2) Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Series 2-in-1 Foldable Treadmill
The Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Series 2-in-1 Foldable Treadmill is a machine for the modern user with a very versatile and user-friendly nature. This machine is sleek and powerful with a futuristic design that allows you to multitask with minimal hassles.
Taking a peek at the plethora of features…
- Compact & Versatile: The Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Series 2-in-1 Foldable Treadmill is a blessing to all you busy workaholics as this machine can be converted into a walking pad that can be placed under the work desk. And when you prefer to run, you can use it like any other running treadmill. It is designed to be sleek enough to store under a sofa when not in use.
- Plug & Use: This machine comes with no installation hassles. It can be used as soon as it is unboxed. Equipped with a handy remote control for when you use it as a walking pad. Has a LED display for when you choose to use it for a run. Tracking factors such as distance covered over time, speed and calories burned are included.
- Powerful & safe: The treadmill can withstand weights up to 110 Kgs. It uses a motor of 2.25HP which is power-packed yet silent, allowing you to reach speeds of 4 KMPH while running. Now, while running at high speeds could put you at risk of accidents, but this machine is designed to minimize fatalities with features such as shock reduction to soften the impact on your joints and back.
3) MAXPRO PTM405 2HP(4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
Now the MAXPRO PTM405 2HP(4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill takes the 3rd position on our list of Best Treadmills in India as this machine is priced well under ₹25,000. It comes with irresistible discounts and is loaded with attractive features of performance and safety. The features that caught our attention is as follows:
- Powerful & Durable: The treadmill packs a powerful yet quiet motor of 2 HP which is capable of throwing power up to 4 HP at peaks if needed. The machine is engineered to provide a vibration-free workout experience with a shock-absorbing, sturdy frame. You can choose to set speeds between 1 and 14KMPH with the easy to use controls. Durability is maintained with the high-endurance running surface and the 1-year warranty surely adds to the mix.
- Energy Efficient & Entertaining: This machine comes with a motor that conserves energy and also keeps you entertained while you concentrate on your fitness goals and not the electricity bills. It has the option of AUX input to connect your smartphone or pen drive so that you can stay pumped while you sprint your way forward.
- User Friendly: The treadmill comes with 12 pre-set programs that you can choose from if you do not want to spend time customizing your workout routine on a regular basis. And if you are one of those people who would like to set their own routine, that too is possible with no worries.
4) PowerMax Fitness TD-M1 2HP Pre-Installed Motorised Treadmill
In the 4th position, this treadmill is engineered to provide a good workout experience for you and your family. It has tech-savvy yet user-friendly controls to enhance every session. Looking at the features we like…
- Aesthetic, Spacious yet space-saving: This machine is beautifully designed to please the eye. It provides enough space for you to move about and keep your phone, water bottle handy while still taking as little space as possible at your home as it is fold-able when not in use. The hydraulics added for the folding makes the machine easier to use and put away at your whim.
- Plug & Run: This machine is ready to use as soon as it is unboxed. All you have to do is plug it in and get on with your exercise. It also comes with interesting trackers which are displayed on an LCD monitor so that you have better insights on the time, speed, distance covered, calories burned while also monitoring your pulse rate.
- Quiet & Safe: This treadmill operates on a DC motor that provides a decent performance while maintaining silence. Safety is ensured with various features such as the safety clip which you can use to hook yourself to the machine, shock absorption traits that protect your knees and ankles on impact.
Listed in the 5th Position is the
5) Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
The unique feature of this treadmill is that you can just unbox it and start using it in your office or home to relieve stress or just to keep up with your fitness goals without having to worry about the time of day. We have noted some of the interesting features below:
- Compact & Robust: This machine is the very example of “compact’ as it is lightweight and is foldable at 90 degrees which makes it easier for anyone to set up and store anywhere. It is equipped with a 2.5HP motor which allows you to reach a maximum speed of 10KMPH on your runs.
- DIY installation & Economic: The Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill is listed under the best treadmill brands in India for home use category as it is easy on the pockets with a price tag of under ₹17,000. It comes with a DIY installation kit and video. The equipment comes with a 1-year & 3-year warranty for the motor/parts and frame respectively.
- Feature Loaded: This treadmill gives you real-time information on the time taken, distance covered and speed while monitoring your heart and pulse rate. All this information is displayed on an LCD monitor next to the AUX enabled speaker for your morale boost.
We could go on and on about this machine but we got to move on to the next option…
6) Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
This treadmill is certainly one of the Best Treadmills in India as it is packed with user-friendly features which for once, do not have to make a dent in your savings. It comes with an aesthetic frame that pleases the eyes and makes it very easy to store too. Read on below for the highlights of this treadmill.
- Value for Money: This machine is the very example of value for money with the many useful features for keeping track of your exercise practices, the resulting change in your heart and pulse rates. It comes with 12 pre-set workout programs that you can choose from to enjoy different routines. Another highlight is the 2HP motor which lets you run at a maximum speed of 14 KMPH.
- Safe & Stable: The Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill can withstand weights up to 90Kgs. It comes with a safety key that allows you to stop the machine safely and immediately if required.
- Compact & Stylish: The high-end speaker fitted on this treadmill allows you to enjoy your favourite music to pep you up while you step towards a fitter you. The machine is fitted with wheels to easily move around your home if you wish for a change of view. Speaking of view, the machine itself looks sleek and stunning.
7th on our list is the…
7) Fitkit FT200 Series 2.25HP (4.5HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
The Fitkit FT200 Series 2.25HP (4.5HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill as the name suggests, is designed to give you one of the best workout experiences that money can buy without sinking a hole in your rainy-day funds.
The machine is not just a treadmill as it provides useful insights and suggestions on your exercise routine and diet. Have a quick read at the 3 most interesting traits of this machine.
- Value for Money: This treadmill will get you your money’s worth in every sense. It is feature-packed with sensors to track your workout patterns, offers medical consultation, diet plans and even fitness videos. The machine has to be installed and the company takes care of it in a breeze. It is easy to maintain as well with the helpful auto incline and lubrication features.
- Tech Savvy: The modern family would certainly require a modern machine… And this treadmill stands out from the rest thanks to its easy connectivity/compatibility with smartphones, and Amazon Alexa. The Machine comes with a mobile app that can be used on your mobile phones to access and analyse your workout regimes.
- User friendly: Being tech-savvy does not automatically translate to complex user controls, this machine is made easy to use controls for any age.
Truth be told, we cannot do justice to the machine by just adding 3 points to its awesomeness but we have to move on to the other options in our list…
8) Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill
This machine is performance-packed for the fitness freak in you. It comes with a sturdy 1 HP motor that can peak at giving an output of 2.5HP. You can choose between 12 pre-set programs to kick start your workout session for the day. If you thought these were interesting facts, check out the highlights listed below:
- DIY installation: This machine is considered to be one of the most user-friendly treadmills in India as installing this device is as easy as using the controls for setting up your ideal workout scenario. It comes equipped with a complete DIY kit and youtube videos for the installation process to be followed.
- Performance-oriented: The treadmill can withstand up to 100 KGs. It comes with a 1 HP DC motor that peaks at a maximum output of 2.5HP. You can run by reaching a maximum speed of 10KMPH. A 3-inch LCD display panel allows you to keep an eye on your vitals like your heart and pulse rate while also tracing the speed, time and distance of your session.
- Value for money: The Healthgenie 3911M 2.5 HP Peak Motorized Treadmill is a true blessing with the price tag offering a range of specifications that allow you to stay safe, enjoy entertainment and keep track of your workout.
Like most of our other options, this one’s efficiency too cannot be summarized so quickly but we have so much more to tell you. Check out our 9th option below.
9) Fitkit FT98 Carbon 1.25HP Motorised Treadmill
Now, this may be our last option on the list but that does not make it any less efficient or powerful. This machine comes with a powerful 1.25HP DC motor. It can comfortably cater to 90KGs maximum. It is a simple machine that allows you to keep an eye on important information and reach your fitness goals. Take a look at the features below:
- App-enabled & Tech Savvy: this machine comes with the standard technical features like any other treadmill on our list, but what makes this one stand out is that it comes with a dedicated app that is to be installed on your smartphone. This machine is even capable of syncing in with digital assistants like Amazon Alexa.
- Easy to use: the controls on this machine are easy to use by anyone in your family. Fitkit also provides free installation services at the time of purchase. Other than your FitPlus app which can be used to keep track of real-time info, the machine is fitted with a LED display panel too.
- Safe: This treadmill can withstand weights of 90Kgs. It has a 1200x420mm complete anti-skid running board which reduces the risk of accidents and injury. There is also an auto-stop feature installed to ensure safety the moment something seems to be amiss.
Fitkit is surely one of the best treadmill brands in India for home use, and just saying a few words about these fantastic machines do not do it justice. But we still have to tell you about things to keep in mind while picking the right treadmill.
Quick Points to remember while Picking a Treadmill
- Choose a well-known brand: choosing a well-known brand offers good service and help at any given point in time. Some of the best treadmill brands in India for home use are as follows:
- Know the difference and advantages between Manual and Electric: There are two types of treadmills available. The electric treadmill has a motor that allows the mat to move. The manual treadmill has to be moved by the user and does not have any motor fitted.
- Determine the overall size and running Area: Treadmills no matter how compact are still large pieces of equipment that are not very easy to return. So check if the size of the running surface is especially comfortable for you.
- Know the difference between Auto and Manual Incline: The main and simple difference is that the auto incline feature allows you to adjust the incline at a touch of a button. While the manual incline machine will need you to set the incline angle manually.
- Check for trackers and sensors: Having trackers and sensors that monitor your speed, distance, time, heart rate, pulse rate etc add value to you by providing you with important insights on your fitness regime.
- Learn about the Pre-set Programs: Most of your modern treadmills have pre-set workout routines that define the speed, incline, time etc. Learning more about these programs will help you pick your ideal exercise plan for the day.
- Know the Maximum Limits of your machine: It is very important to know the maximum weight your machine can withstand along with the maximum speed it is capable of to avoid untoward accidents and maintain the life of the machine.
- Learn about the Maintenance of the machine: It is very important to maintain a machine by keeping it well lubricated and checked for wear and tear on a regular basis, this ensures your safety by reducing the risk of accidents. Check if the machine has auto lubrication and what that means and if not, what are the service cost and does the brand provide service support etc.
That is it, for now, folks, hope our list of Best Treadmills in India, and our quick guide to buying one helps you in your quest of finding the perfect fitness solution.